A Sweet Treat for the Hair.
Hair donuts have become the must have hair accessory, with the humble bun making a comeback in a big way.
This is such a great up-do solution! Despite common opinion it is quick and easy to do, and will take your outfit from casual to dressy in a flash.
The donut marries effortlessness with elegance and gives your hair what looks like some serious thickness and sexy volume!
So if your after that Carrie Bradshaw bun you need one of these:
A ‘hair donut’, some bobby pins and a hair tie.
- Firstly, tie your hair up into a high ponytail.
- Then, thread the donut over your pony so that it sits over the hair tie.
- Next spread your hair over the donut evenly so that 360 degrees of your head will have hair covering it. I like to call this the ‘cousin it’ stage.
- When the bun is not so visible because of the even distribution of hair begin tucking the hair under the donut and threading it back through to the outside. You may have to repeat this process several times, depending on how long your hair is.
- When all of your hair is tucked in, hide away the end pieces with the bobby pins, and ta da you have yourself one awesome looking bun!
These are available at http://www.hairhousewarehouse.com.au/ as well as most hair-care stores or salons.